New development – hydraulic grab bucket
Having run along a path in studying of hydraulic grab for metal scrap operation problems we have developed and launched into production hydraulic grab DIMET GP-12-0.8 m3 which is the very beginning of the grab bucket range which will include 12 models.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF GRAB BUCKET DIMET GP-12-0.8 m3:
1. Grab jaws are made of original steel Hardox 450 with longer service life due to usage of effective thickness of every detail without weight increment;
2. Hydraulic cylinder rods have full protection from damage from scrap particles at this with easy maintenance;
3. Original design of rotator with maintenance accessible hydraulic motor;
4. Jaws and bucket coupling placed are reinforced with hard material with long service-life;
5. Spare parts are always in warehouse stock and available at dealers;
6. Can be used at any material handler due to flexible suspension;
7. 12 months warranty after commissioning;
8. CE and EAC certified
Grab bucket will be ready for order in January, 2020!